permaculture - [permaculture] becoming a creature, going feral

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] becoming a creature, going feral
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 02:26:25 -0400

becoming a creature, going feral
http://goingferal.wordpress.com/

About

"This is an ongoing collection of skills, ideas and inspirations to
help wild aliveness flourish; in our lives and the land.

I live on what is now called Vancouver Island, Coast Salish territory,
in a cabin that i built with some friends using scavenged materials.
We collect rainwater in old barrels, live without electricity, and
spend much of our time learning new/ancient ways of existing –
becoming creatures, going feral.

Feel free to holler at me, any supportive words are appreciated and
encourage me to keep on putting posts up here.."

redalders (at) gmail (dot) com