permaculture - Re: [permaculture] More links to notill agriculture sites.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] More links to notill agriculture sites.
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 02:21:27 -0400

On 11/5/2011 2:02 AM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

SHIKIGAMI
where the wild things are
"
–> http://nakazora.wordpress.com/

This is the best website I have seen in years.
It contains a treasure trove of information on natural traditional Japanese macrobiotic foods, use and preparation. Read the entries on fermented soy foods.

What a find! I highly recommend the Fukuoka Farming mailing list.

LL