permaculture - [permaculture] Generator Conversion Kits to Propane and Natural Gas.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Generator Conversion Kits to Propane and Natural Gas.
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 18:43:36 -0400

Convert gas powered device to propane. I plan on getting one
of these for my Honda V-2 water cooled 5KW portable generator.
Big improvement except foe the bulky LP 20# cylinder you'll need
to add to the equipment. This company is highly recommended. - LL

<>

Generator Conversion Kits to Propane and Natural Gas.
http://propane-generators.com/

US Carburetion, Inc.
416 Main Street
Summersville, WV 26651
1-800-553-5608
Monday - Friday 9:00 am thru 4:30pm Eastern Time