permaculture - Re: [permaculture] pigs at work

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <robyn@permaculture.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] pigs at work
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:00:38 +1100

If you read the full article on my link I explain how I've trained the pigs
to take them to different places - they quickly learn to follow or come when
you call if you've a bag of treats. You'll see pics of them actually sitting
to beg for their treats.
My pigs are brother and sister, he's been desexed so they provide company
for each other without the hassles of breeding. Polly doesn't get too
difficult when she'd on heat 'cos she cant smell male sex pheromones.
http://permaculture.com.au/online/articles/piggies-at-work-%E2%80%93-feature
-article-photo-journal
Robyn

--
Permaculture College Australia inc
Pathways to sustainability through

Robyn Francis
International permaculture design and
sustainability consultant, educator & facilitator

Djanbung Gardens
Permaculture Education Centre & Demonstration Farm
PO Box 379 Nimbin NSW 2480
02-6689 1755 / 0429 147 138
www.permaculture.com.au