permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PERMACULTURE List and Google+ opportunity.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: T A Redding <trrredding@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PERMACULTURE List and Google+ opportunity.
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:34:19 -0500

I agree, keep it simple for now, no hurry, as the email states, it
will be awhile before everyone gets on board, also this email list is
not a business, it is an interest group, if you want to expand your
business separately, from this list, go ahead no one is stopping you.

--
Trudie Redding
please use trrredding@gmail.com for personal messages

at home