permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PERMACULTURE List and Google+ opportunity.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jenny Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PERMACULTURE List and Google+ opportunity.
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:24:06 -0400

Yeah, I'm with Bob. I prefer the simplicity of this email list. If others
want bells and whistles, that's all good and fine. And it's good to have
extra options.

But I for one am pretty low-bandwidth; prefer plain ole text to other media.
And just don't want to have to sign up for yet another thing and need a gmail
address; I'm content with my one email address.

Just my two cents!

Jenny

Permaculture Neighborhood
Blueprint Project