permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Expression of interest - Organic market gardener in Patagonia, Argentina

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Expression of interest - Organic market gardener in Patagonia, Argentina
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 16:29:50 +1000

G'day,

Can I just add that this is a wonderful location having been to this
Estancia on a couple of occasions (including for 1 PDC in 2006) and whilst
the growing season is relatively short (temperature being the limiting
factor) the soils are fantastic with plenty of water available. There is a
large existing garden area that with the right management will produce a lot
of food...Plenty of quality biomass for composting is available and should
be a focal activity....

All the best,

Darren

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

2011 RegenAG <http://goog_1946592595>® <http://www.regenag.com/> Workshop
Series Australia & Aotearoa/New Zealand
Autumn 2011 EU RegenAG® Tour with Darren Doherty - Spain, UK, Germany, EU
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Permaculture Education

Patron Fundacion + Arboles <http://www.masarboles.org/>, España
Head of RegenAG®, Ecosystem Investment Management Australia Pty.
Ltd.<http://www.eima.com.au/>
Vice President New Soil Security Inc. (US)
Originator: RegenAG® <http://www.regenag.com/> Workshop Series

Web <http://www.permaculture.biz/>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
Australia Felix Permaculture
Blog<http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/>
RegenAG® Blog <http://regenag.blogspot.com/>

skype: permaculture.biz
phone: +61 431 444 836
and you will be removed from future dispatches.....

RegenAG® is a Registered Trademark of Darren J. Doherty

This message is only for the use of the addressee. The contents of this
email (including attachments) may be privileged and confidential. Any legal
privilege is not waived by mistaken delivery. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email or attachments
to the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email or by
telephone on +61 (0) 431 444 836 and purge the message stored in any
electronic medium.