permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Using Algal Mats as a Soil Amendment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rob Crook" <crookkohler@bellsouth.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Using Algal Mats as a Soil Amendment
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 04:53:11 -0400

Maybe some of the Irish contingent can chime in. Seaweed was always used as
an amendment there and in other parts of the world.

Yes, I know we are talking about two different groups of plants and there
will be major differences. But it is an example of using something from the
water and layering it on the soil.

Rob Crook
Managing Partner Floating Island Southeast
300 Waterside DR
Carrboro, NC 27510

919-918-7788 home/office
919-260-5082 mobile

www.floatingislandse.com
rcrook@floatingislandse.com
facebook: Floating Island Southeast
twitter: floatingisland2

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.