permaculture - Re: [permaculture] water barrels as thermal mass

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] water barrels as thermal mass
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:17:25 -0700

Hello,
Here's a photo of my friend Adrian Adams in his greenhouse in Prescott
Arizona (5300') in late January with black painted barrels of water and
winter greens during very cold temperatures (down to 10 degrees F)

http://www.beaverstatepermaculture.com/photo/adrian-adams-high-desert-2?context=album&albumId=4653991%3AAlbum%3A1071

Maybe this will give you some insight.

Andrew