permaculture - Re: [permaculture] water barrels as thermal mass

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] water barrels as thermal mass
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

Water has more thermal mass than any other material, so it wouldn't hurt. The
water in a week will start turning into a pond , so keep that in mind.

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.