permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Solar Food Dryer Web Link

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Solar Food Dryer Web Link
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 19:14:11 +0200

YES !
This is it, thank you very much, Neil! I am truly delighted, I love this network :-)

Am 04.04.2011 um 07:02 schrieb Neil Bertrando:

Try this link. it might meet your needs

there are several options with solar air heaters connected to drying
boxes...also consider a solar chimney.

http://www.builditsolar.com/Projects/Cooking/cooking.htm#Drying

cheers,
neil