permaculture - [permaculture] Port-Au-Prince and La Gonave

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L. Santoyo" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, permaculture@openpermaculture.org, cory8570@yahoo.com, evan@gaiapunk.com, Scott Pittman <scott@permaculture.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Port-Au-Prince and La Gonave
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 19:31:27 -0700

Greetings,

I am looking for recommended resources for development works in and around
Port-Au-Prince and La Gonave. Any recent or currently engaged reports of
economic, agricultural, restoration or health development work there would
be very helpful.

I am working with a collaborative team who is, among other things, planning
an urban/rural permaculture development design course in May in
Port-Au-Prince with an additional week-long practicum on the island of La
Gonave. http://www.loveandhaitiproject.org/about/the-film/

Any web resources, orgs or persons that you can direct me to (or away from)
is very much appreciated.

looking forward,

Larry

*L. Santoyo, Director