permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Kyusei Nature Farming

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Kyusei Nature Farming
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:53:12 +0100

Admittedly I do not like the EM method. While I cannot deny that it works quite well to use those microorganisms, I do not like the dependency. When I met with some EM promoters a few years back, I had to realize that tehy claim a) that it is very difficult to make the brew year after year without it deterioratin in quality (different to yoghurt or kefir or kombucha, for example), and that it basically is a black box product, and the fine print of how to do it, the actual receipe is a secret. well, maybe this has changed, but back then I decided to ignore this method.

Attn.: Georg Parlow

http://www.infrc.or.jp/english/KNF_Data_Base_Web/
International Conference on Kyusei Nature Farming

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georg Parlow
g.parlow@gmx.at
1230 Wien, Wohnpark Alterlaa B1/013