permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Synergistic agriculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Synergistic agriculture
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:45:24 +0100

Thanks Lawrence, big relief here! I am looking forward to dig into the archives...

Am 15.03.2011 um 19:07 schrieb Lawrence F. London, Jr.:

On 3/15/2011 1:45 PM, georg parlow wrote:
Hello!

I am currently searching for hte english original of Emilia Hazelip's
paper 'synergistic agriculture'. 16 years ago or so I had her permission
to translate it to German (at the time I was chairman of the Austrian
permaculture association). I did translate it, but since the original
was written for a tropical african project, I substituted her species
lists with temperate species. In years in between I travelled a lot,
moved a dozend times or so - and somehow lost the original file. I still
have the German translation, but now I am getting involved in a
development project in Liberia, and all of a sudden the original species
recommendations would come darn handy...

Remember soucayrous (Jamie) from years back in this forum, Georg?
He scanned all of Hazelip's typewritten manuscripts and notebooks
plus drawings, diagrams and sketches; Bonfils also. He gave me permission to copy all of his files to ibiblio, which I did. He still has the original scans online; link to that is included below.

Today ibiblio is down for maintenance so I cannot get at the collection to give you a complete breakdown of content but once they are back up you can see them for yourself. I am almost certain that her Synergistic Agriculture is there.

Hazelip, Bonfils and more
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous

I will try to create a mirror site for this collection in one of my Google Blogger blogs.

Soil Quality resources, webforum archives, materials from various lists:
souscayrous' biological farming & permaculture collection

Hazelip, Bonfils and more
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous

Soils In Biological Agriculture
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/permaculture/mailarchives/discussion-threads/soil-quality/
Remineralize the Earth
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/orgfarm/remineralization/remineralization.selected-writings
Additional Soil Quality Links and Literature
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/soil-links+lit.html
Compost Tea, Soil Foodweb, Soil Quality Discussion:
Archive 1
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/SoilWiki/message-archives/composttea+soilfoodweb+soilquality/1/maillist.html
Archive 2
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/SoilWiki/message-archives/composttea+soilfoodweb+soilquality/2/maillist.html
Archive 3
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/SoilWiki/message-archives/composttea+soilfoodweb+soilquality/3/maillist.html
Archive 4
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/SoilWiki/message-archives/composttea+soilfoodweb+soilquality/4/maillist.html
Archive 5
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/SoilWiki/message-archives/composttea+soilfoodweb+soilquality/5/maillist.html

> > See Emilia Hazelip videos on YouTube, also Masanobu Fukuoka.
> > There is a collection, parts 1-3 for EH's raised bed method of
> > gardening; shows how they are built.
Permaculture - Emilia Hazelip - Synergistic Garden (Part 2 of 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCXZZvwpHcM
Permaculture - Emilia Hazelip - Synergistic Garden (Part 1 of 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSKilNcmoVE&feature=related
Le Jardin d'e?milia Hazelip (part 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2zR4_OcIMs&feature=related
Le Jardin d'e?milia Hazelip (part 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMC4xvInSFU&feature=related
Le Jardin d'emilia Hazelip (part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH1v8Iz7cAs&feature=related
A Fukuoka Inspired Permaculture Garden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugFd1JdFaE0&feature=related
Permaculture Seed Balls "The Fukuoka Method"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptIttqU1H8Y&feature=related
Agricultura Natural - Masanobu Fukuoka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2aKo6la7J4&feature=related
Permacultura - Masanobu Fukuoka