permaculture - [permaculture] Synergistic agriculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Synergistic agriculture
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 18:45:38 +0100

Hello!

I am currently searching for hte english original of Emilia Hazelip's paper 'synergistic agriculture'. 16 years ago or so I had her permission to translate it to German (at the time I was chairman of the Austrian permaculture association). I did translate it, but since the original was written for a tropical african project, I substituted her species lists with temperate species. In years in between I travelled a lot, moved a dozend times or so - and somehow lost the original file. I still have the German translation, but now I am getting involved in a development project in Liberia, and all of a sudden the original species recommendations would come darn handy...

All I found on the web was lots of references to her later paper 'synergistic gardeing', and bit torrent download sites - not knowing if this is legal and having hered too much about their phishing practices and stuff, I am very hesitant to submit my credit card details there (and they all ask for money, I didn't find a free one, even thugh the ads always say 'free' - once I start signiing up they want CC details, which is an inconsistency that does not support trust).

So, does any one of you have the file (approx. 30 pages) or can point me to an archive that sports it?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georg Parlow
g.parlow@gmx.at
1230 Wien, Wohnpark Alterlaa B1/013