permaculture - [permaculture] tell your friends living in southern California, USA

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Davey <daveyisdavey@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] tell your friends living in southern California, USA
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:20:23 -0800 (PST)

join us this Sunday:

Historical Monument #157 is pleased to announce a great event coming up on
Sunday, March 13th....

Common Vision's Fruit Tree Tour is making a stop at HM157 in Lincoln Heights
--
they'll be planting an orchard in our yard and putting on an
educational/inspirational performance for the neighborhood starting at

Please join us!

Sunday's Schedule:
2:00pm – Common Vision Tree Planting Party www.commonvision.org
4:00pm - Emmy Award-Winning Common Vision
Performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZlLe4uGDV4
4:30pm – 1:30am - Bands:
Sleepy Owl Love Tribe www.myspace.com/neverplayinstruments
Grandma Dirt www.myspace.com/grandmadirt
Sam Broido www.myspace.com/sambroido
Pam Shaffer www.pamshaffermusic.com/
unfunky Folks www.myspace.com/unfunkyfolks
Homesick Elephant www.myrecordlabel.com/homesickelephant
Las Cafeteras www.myspace.com/sonlascafeteras
Liv Carrow www.myspace.com/livcarrow
Nick Nace www.myspace.com/abriefviewofthehudson

Common Vision is a group that works with schools and neighborhood communities
educate and inspire environmental action through performance and hands-on
activity. Their visit to HM157 is part of the group's annual Fruit Tree Tour
which has transformed hundreds of schools and communities into abundant
orchards
by planting over 4,300 fruit trees.

A $5 donation is suggested (kids are free!) HM157 is located at 3110 North
Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90031