permaculture - [permaculture] Svar: Re: Ormus- ORMES

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Thomas Paul Jahn" <tpj@life.ku.dk>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Svar: Re: Ormus- ORMES
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 16:26:48 +0100

Thank you Georg.
Along the same lines, recent understanding of epigenetics has provided
an explanation for Jean Baptist Lamrack's theory of evolution.
Lamarckism accepted that acclimation could become genetically manifest,
meaning that environmental factor could directly shape genetics.
Epigenetics has now identified the molecular mechanism, how the
environment can physically change genetics.

In extension to that, epigenetics potentially provides the molecular
mechanism for healing and therefore for traditions known for thousands
of years. Placebo and necobo and many more.

In my eyes, epigenetics, a well accepted new branch in genetics, has the
potential to demonstrate that management (environment) and selection
(breeding) is far more powerful than genetic engineering.

I am just in the process of writing an article for publication in a
scientific journal about that. I will post a link here, if this ever
comes to acception.

/Thomas

>>> georg parlow 02-03-11 12:42 >>>
Hi Toby:

while I agree with you for the most part, I dislike the way you
ridicule and insult people who hold different opinions or are of
lesser education. Also I want to comment on one thing:

> Those theories may get tweaked, but I am willing to bet a large sum
> that they will never be discarded.

I certainly agree, that the basic idea of evolution is hard to
overthrow. But 'Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection' had
already to take quite a few heavy 'tweaks' when Lynn Margulis, Dorion
Sagan or Bruce Lipton published their findings.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georg Parlow
g.parlow@gmx.at
1230 Wien, Wohnpark Alterlaa B1/013