permaculture - [permaculture] (I predict we will hear PRO-)GMO's in certified Organic food, discussion on NPR at 4PM today, Tuesday, March 1

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Sustainable Agriculture Network Discussion Group <SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>, Market Farming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] (I predict we will hear PRO-)GMO's in certified Organic food, discussion on NPR at 4PM today, Tuesday, March 1
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:31:29 -0500

(I predict we will hear PRO-)GMO's in certified Organic food? discussion on NPR at 4PM today, Tuesday, March 1.

"Question: Should we be purists and not allow any traces of GMO's in our USDA Certified Organic food?"

Typical NPR propaganda, slick-talking trickery and divisiveness is probably what we will hear this afternoon at 4. On Science Friday some time ago I heard the moderator deftly avoid any discussion of required labelling of food products containing GMO's.

  • [permaculture] (I predict we will hear PRO-)GMO's in certified Organic food, discussion on NPR at 4PM today, Tuesday, March 1, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/01/2011