permaculture - Re: [permaculture] I was interviewed for a podcast that went on the air today

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] I was interviewed for a podcast that went on the air today
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 10:50:54 -0500

On 2/4/2011 10:37 AM, paul wheaton wrote:

I had no idea so many people were into podcast stuff.

Seems to be true. Since they are mp3's or other portable format
they can be burned onto cd or memory sticks to play through laptops, notebooks or directly onto mp3 players.

Maybe if we end up with a dozen of these, it can be a collection of
stuff for folks to learn some things about permaculture as they
commute to work.

Absolutely and valuable learning material too. Maybe insert some audio interviews with Sepp.