permaculture - Re: [permaculture] I was interviewed for a podcast that went on the air today

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] I was interviewed for a podcast that went on the air today
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:37:50 -0700

> Paul, you now have the opportunity to become a primary spokesperson for the
> global permaculture movement, with full endorsement from me, Seth Holzer and
> many others.

Well .... I guess. Seems like folks would want somebody who is less
obnoxious. We'll see how it goes.

>> I had no idea so many people were into podcast stuff.
>
> This is valuable media. If I can download the podcast as an
> mp3, wav, wmp or flac file I can copy it directly into my
> totally incredible Samsa Fuze player (2 8 gig chips, radio, audio recorder,
> video player and more) for listening while I tilth garden beds, make
> hugelkultur mounds of feed the faithful GP watchhounds of the night.

Well, traffic is still pouring in and they want me to come do another show.

What an interesting thing. On the bright side, I didn't have to do
any editing or uploading or work of any kind. Just visit on the phone
a bit.

Maybe if we end up with a dozen of these, it can be a collection of
stuff for folks to learn some things about permaculture as they
commute to work.