permaculture - Re: [permaculture] I was interviewed for a podcast that went on the air today

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ren.Reeder@cem.com
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] I was interviewed for a podcast that went on the air today
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 08:07:37 -0500

It is official. Paul Wheaton is officially the man!!!! Best. Podcast.
Ever.I have to listen to it again. I originally found out about
permaculture from Jack Spirko at the survival podcast, and it has
literally changed my life. I look forward to many hours of reading all of
Paul's articles. Very exciting stuff. And Paul's passion, experiences, and
knowledge really come through. I felt just like a kid, that excited
feeling about a brand new discovery all over again. Thanks a million,
Paul.

Thank you, for the voodoo, that you do, so well

Ren Reeder

P.S. Hugelkultur ROCKS, and Sepp Holzer IS awesome!!!!!