permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Svar: Re: Svar: Fwd: Re: no dig gardening

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Svar: Re: Svar: Fwd: Re: no dig gardening
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:07:56 -0500

On 1/26/2011 12:52 PM, Thomas Paul Jahn wrote:
Yes, "The one straw revolution" is available through Amazon, also in
Europe. I have actually bought it 7 times. Only one left in my hands
right now, keeping my copies circulating. So it was not in disrespect
to Larry Korn's work. At the contrary, I highly appreciate his
contribution.

What is this "unabridged" version all about at Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/One-Straw-Revolution-Introduction-Natural-Farming/dp/0878572201
Published: March 1985
Paperback, Unabridged -- $110.85 $7.75

"The natural way of farming" translated from Frederic P. Metreaud is
not on stock any longer. When you download it from this link, it is
your personalized reproduction made by the Soil and health library
and is protected from printing and copy / paste.

Thanks for that pointer.