permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Further Keyline/Yeoman's Plow References

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Further Keyline/Yeoman's Plow References
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:14:10 +1100

G'day,

I think that if you are going to buy a plow then I would talk to the Yeomans
Plow Company or in the US a dealer in either Royal Purdy
<http://www.ahtuttle.com/html/index.php>(NY) or Market Farm (PA). You can
either make your own frames or buy one made by Yeomans. Many of the frames
that people make themselves do not accommodate the range of uses this plow
can be put to, nor are they strong enough to withstand the forces exerted
when using subsoilers and attachments.

Our Photolog <http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz> has perhaps the
most extensive Keyline and Yeomans Keyline Plow library on the web, though
the additions that Owen has suggested are excellent and worth recommending.

All the best,

Darren

On 19 January 2011 12:41, Lawrence F. London, Jr. <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

2011 RegenAG <http://goog_1946592595>® <http://www.regenag.com/> Workshop
Series Australia & Aotearoa/New Zealand
Autumn 2011 EU RegenAG® Tour with Darren Doherty - Spain, UK, Germany, EU
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Permaculture Education

Patron Fundacion + Arboles <http://www.masarboles.org/>, España
Head of RegenAG®, Ecosystem Investment Management Australia Pty.
Ltd.<http://www.eima.com.au/>
Vice President New Soil Security Inc. (US)
Originator: RegenAG® <http://www.regenag.com/> Workshop Series

Web <http://www.permaculture.biz/>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
Australia Felix Permaculture
Blog<http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/>
RegenAG® Blog <http://regenag.blogspot.com/>

skype: permaculture.biz
phone: +61 431 444 836
and you will be removed from future dispatches.....

RegenAG® is a Registered Trademark of Darren J. Doherty

This message is only for the use of the addressee. The contents of this
email (including attachments) may be privileged and confidential. Any legal
privilege is not waived by mistaken delivery. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email or attachments
to the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email or by
telephone on +61 (0) 431 444 836 and purge the message stored in any
electronic medium.