permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is Yahoo Shutting Down Del.icio.us? [Update: Del.icio.us Responds] - Sent using Google Toolbar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Todd Siegel <todd.siegel@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is Yahoo Shutting Down Del.icio.us? [Update: Del.icio.us Responds] - Sent using Google Toolbar
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:14:57 -0700

I don't know. I have been looking for one. There is Diigo, which you
mentioned. The is also Pinboard, but they charge.

There is also Instapaper <http://www.instapaper.com/>. It's not a
bookmarking site, per se. It just saves things for you read later: online,
on a Kindle, an iPad, or, of course, on paper. I just started using it
recently and have already saved a bunch of pages that have come across this
list.