permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is Yahoo Shutting Down Del.icio.us? [Update: Del.icio.us Responds] - Sent using Google Toolbar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Todd Siegel <todd.siegel@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is Yahoo Shutting Down Del.icio.us? [Update: Del.icio.us Responds] - Sent using Google Toolbar
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 20:05:56 -0700

Yahoo insists they are selling Delicious, yet they have fired much of the
development staff. People familiar with the internals of Delicious say its
infrastructure too tightly coupled to Yahoo's to be cleanly separated
if sold off.

If you use Delicious to bookmark sites its better to play it safe and export
your bookmarks: https://secure.delicious.com/settings/bookmarks/export

Todd