permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Food Fascism in the Land of the Free

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Food Fascism in the Land of the Free
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 10:48:49 -0600

Sorry, that went to the list instead of an individual like it was supposed to. Lisa

Right, I agree with both. Actually, there are a couple people I feel the same about...if they are for something, I am against...without even researching it!!!

I guess the whole S510 bill needs to be junked. I surely don't have time or inclination to go thru all the hoopjumping to get an exemption to sell produce, so I'll definitely be under the radar. There is more and more of that going on now, I know. I see it all the time.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "ChildrensPeaceGuild" <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>