permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Guatemala in January- 2 other sites

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: womanway@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Guatemala in January- 2 other sites
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:54:16 -0500

I lived in Guatemala for 9 years and think ASECSA in Chimaltenango would be a
good group for you to network with.
Very well established mayan org. Also...there is some permaculture efforts
in SanLucan Toliman where the Mayan effort to reclaim land has been supported
by Catholic church there.

Buena suerte

Jenna Houston
Midwives for Midwives.org