permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Guatemala in January- 2 other sites

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: loren luyendyk <loren@sborganics.com>
  • To: Permaculture Listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Guatemala in January- 2 other sites
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:05:52 +0000

Dan-

Here are two other resources in Guatemala-

AIDG: (http://www.aidg.org/)- they do lots of work in Guat with biogas and
other types of alternative energy. i think they are located near
Quetzaltenango- so more of a highland site.

El Pilar: (http://www.marc.ucsb.edu/elpilar/index.php) is an ancient mayan
site that has been uncovered as an ancient forest garden. They are in the
north on the border with Belize.

buen viaje!
Loren Luyendyk
(805) 452-8249