permaculture - [permaculture] Svar: Re: [SANET-MG] Fw: The Economist Poll

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Thomas Paul Jahn" <tpj@life.ku.dk>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Svar: Re: [SANET-MG] Fw: The Economist Poll
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:14:57 +0100

It's this link that works http://tinyurl.com/3yk4xj6
(without "Paul")

>>> Pamela Sherman 11-11-10 0:28 >>>
The link worked when I did it (the anti-GMO voice was winning then) but the
people I sent it to have told me they can't get on. I didn't see where to
access it from Economist website. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Pam

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 12:13 PM, carolyn anderson wrote:

> [...]
> > complementary, as the very presence of GM in an open space means that
> > organic and other non-GM crops will inevitably be contaminated. This is
> > happening wherever GM crops are grown, and is well-documented. American
> > farmers who were sold on GM ten years ago are now turning against it -
> > listen to my podcast at http://biobees.libsyn.com for evidence of this.
> >
> > Don't be fooled by industry propaganda: GM crops are TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE
> > with sustainable agriculture.
> >
> > This is not a definitive survey, but it is run by The Economist and will
> be
> > used by the media as 'evidence' one way or the other.
> >
> > So please, if you care about keeping our food and our bees GM-free - VOTE
> > AGAINST THIS MOTION - http://tinyurl.com/3yk4xj6 - they don't need your
> > name or email address, and it only takes a second.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Phil Chandler
> > www.biobees.com

> > Visit the SANET-MG archives at:
> > http://lists.sare.org/archives/sanet-mg.html.
> > Questions? Visit http://www.sare.org/about/sanetFAQ.htm.
> > For more information on grants and other resources available through the
> > SARE program, please visit http://www.sare.org.
> >
> > This listserv is maintained by SARE Outreach as a service to the
> > agricultural community. Views expressed herein are solely the
> responsibility
> > of the poster and do not reflect the opinions or policies of SARE or the
> > USDA.

> > Read the public message archives here:
> > https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture
> > Command to put in your browser's Google search box to search these
> > archives:
> > site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture [search string (omit the
> > brackets)]
> > List Usage & Guidelines:
> > http://ibiblio.org/permaculture/documents/permaculturelistguide.faq
> > Permaculture http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
> > Permaculture Mailing List Blog
> > http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com
> > permaculture forums http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums
> > List contact: permacultureforum@gmail.com

> Read the public message archives here:
> https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture
> Command to put in your browser's Google search box to search these
> archives:
> site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture [search string (omit the
> brackets)]
> List Usage & Guidelines:
> http://ibiblio.org/permaculture/documents/permaculturelistguide.faq
> Permaculture http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
> Permaculture Mailing List Blog
> http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com
> List contact: permacultureforum@gmail.com

Read the public message archives here:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture
Command to put in your browser's Google search box to search these archives:
site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture [search string (omit the
List Usage & Guidelines:
http://ibiblio.org/permaculture/documents/permaculturelistguide.faq
Permaculture http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
Permaculture Mailing List Blog
http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com
List contact: permacultureforum@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Svar: Re: [SANET-MG] Fw: The Economist Poll, Thomas Paul Jahn, 11/11/2010