permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Course in Darjeeling Nov 14-28th!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Course in Darjeeling Nov 14-28th!
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:48:36 -0400

On 10/22/2010 2:45 PM, Toby Hemenway wrote:
Beeja and everyone,

BTW, attachments are always scrubbed from this list--there was no attachment.

On Oct 17, 2010, at 6:26 AM, b e e j a ... wrote:

Hello Fellow Earth Lovers,

For those of you interested to become a certified Permaculture Designer, we
are hosting another course this
November in Darjeeling on 14th -28th. This is the longest running PDC course
happening in India for the last 7
years!

Come join the fun and help spread the awareness of sustainable lifestyle
design!

Attached is the flyer and registration form.

Use the list's blog to post attachments. Register and log in then I will
upgrade the user's status so he can post to the blog. At present comments are
public.

For this reason I plan to set up an accompanying webforum also, wherein new
users can post
with attachments and upload documents and pictures.

So, all connected:
list, blog, webforum

Permaculture Mailing List Blog
Permaculture Mailing List Blog http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com