permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Revealed: how seed market is controlled by Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Dow & DuPont

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jamesdavid Sneed <harvestcircle@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Revealed: how seed market is controlled by Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Dow & DuPont
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:53:05 -0700

Well-put, Lawrence. The strength is in local food security, wherever one may
be, and as much as we safeguard our air, solar, water and earth, we must also
include stewardship of the seeds and other plant materials that insure a
continuing of humble horticulture.
The best way is the exchange of seed from hand-to-hand, a sharing of a sacred
gift.