permaculture - Re: [permaculture] hands up who has relatives actually serving in a military role in Afghanistan ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] hands up who has relatives actually serving in a military role in Afghanistan ?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:02:49 -0400

On 9/21/2010 3:18 PM, Nicholas Roberts, Permaculture.coop wrote:
well, my prayers are with those brave lads doing their patriotic duty, and I
feel its ours to stop the war and get them home

an interesting movie about a tragic death and its manipulation by the
administration has just been released

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tillman_Story

With this post, as it has nothing to do with permaculture, any threads on
politics, war, military
activities other than humanitarian aid and permaculture, religion and off
topic personal diatribes
need to cease, starting with this post, i.e. now. Otherwise these offtopic
threads will go on endlessly.

If you feel the need to indulge in dialogue of this sort then take it to private email or to another forum, blog, fb page, twit, wiki, anywhere else but here, or start your own forum.

I will enforce this with moderation of user's posts, then temporary suspension of subscription, then permanent banning from the list.