permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 91, Issue 19

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 91, Issue 19
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:58:12 -0400

On 8/15/2010 5:01 AM, A Sampson-Kelly wrote:
I wonder why my recent post didn't get into the discussion. any help?

It did as this one did. Good idea not to send a complete digest's worth of text in a reply like this if it can be avoided, though, if at all possible. Tnx. that was a lot of stuff that went out to about 950 people. If you send email to permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
and you are subscribed the post will always end up here.
Tnx again.
LL