permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Landscape architecture and permaculture design, differences, how to merge, where does one end and the other begin.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Landscape architecture and permaculture design, differences, how to merge, where does one end and the other begin.
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 21:12:11 -0700

Hello,
I haven't read this whole thread, but I was solicited by Landscape
Architecture magazine to write an article about the difference between
Permaculture and Ecological landscape Architecture. They didn't print the
article because they said I didn't make enough of a case for the difference.
It was printed in Permaculture Activist instead. Here is a link if you're
interested:

http://beaverstatepermaculture.ning.com/profiles/blogs/article-permaculture-and-the

Keep it up y'all,

Andrew Millison