permaculture - Re: [permaculture] forward . On the ethics of Mr Skvorak

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Annie Pollock <anniepollock@tiscali.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] forward . On the ethics of Mr Skvorak
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 21:56:50 +0100

I'm following this discussion with interest, far from both Afghanistan and the U.S. and I'd like to add the perspective that sadly, greenwash is a reality, and is most valuable to organisations, military or non military.
Surely it.s a good thing to ask questions... and listen to them.
We are human, therefore we have the possibility to make mistakes, and ethical dilemmas need time and consultation with others to see the greater picture.
Just my opinion....
Can't write more - am knackered .. the gardening is easy, it's the infrastructure that's the hard bit! ( I've been trying to get bean poles in with minimum disruption to everything else! and it starts with first find some potential bean poles in nearby wood) : )
greetings, Annie

  • Re: [permaculture] forward . On the ethics of Mr Skvorak, Annie Pollock, 08/08/2010