permaculture - [permaculture] Seeds of Change RESPONSE.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Seeds of Change RESPONSE.
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 23:56:08 -0700

Dear Mr. Roe,

The SEEDS OF CHANGE business is undertaking a strategic shift as part of our long-term growth strategy. Part of our strategy includes closing our Santa Fe, New Mexico farm and basing our U.S. management team and warehouse in Rancho Dominguez, California, where our Mars Food US offices are located. We intend to continue the majority of the seed production and operations as they are today, and will further deepen our relationship with a number of our existing farming and research sites in the United States.
The SEEDS OF CHANGE Brand will continue promoting sustainable organic agriculture and delivering great tasting organic products. We appreciate the trust and support that consumers have placed in the SEEDS OF CHANGE Brand in our first 20 years and look forward to continuing to provide the highest quality seed varieties and great tasting organic products that consumers have grown to love.

We appreciate your comments as your confidence in our products and continued goodwill are very important to us. Thank you for contacting us.

Diane Cuvo
Seeds Of Change
Consumer Care Department
1-888-762-4240
011281505A

  • [permaculture] Seeds of Change RESPONSE., Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network, 08/06/2010