permaculture - Re: [permaculture] a permanent knowledge bank

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Watkins <chriswaterguy@appropedia.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] a permanent knowledge bank
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:23:35 +0800

permaculture.info is still down, and I have heard nothing new about Rich
Morris. Does anyone else have news?

Appropedia.org is always open to permaculture information, but I know that
people put in a lot of work on permaculture.info. It would be a shame to
lose that.

(As mentioned, we also have publicly available dumps, so anyone with tech
skills on a server could set up a wiki with Appropedia's content in an hour
or two - should the worst happen.)

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

blogs.appropedia.org
community.livejournal.com/appropedia
identi.ca/appropedia
twitter.com/appropedia