permaculture - [permaculture] the list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DSD <durtysouthdrewsos@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] the list
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:37:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I would like to stay on the permaculture list but I was wondering if it
possible to change my settings to not get tons of emails and check the
threads on the website? I took at loot at the site and see the same threads I
receive in my inbox, this would be much easier and more organized for me,
Please let me know..thank you.

-Andrew

>From venaurafarm@bellsouth.net Sat Jun 19 23:30:42 2010
> Hello, I would like to stay on the permaculture list but I was
> wondering if it possible to change my settings to not get tons of
> emails and check the threads on the website? I took at loot at the
> site and see the same threads I receive in my inbox, this would be
> much easier and more organized for me, Please let me know..thank
> you.

Go here and follow the directions to change your user settings from
normal mail delivery to digest mail delivery.
If you forgot your user password there are instructions for retreiving
it so you can log in to your account and change your settings.
It actually works.