permaculture - [permaculture] Herbal Pastures

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jude Hobbs <cascadia@starband.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Herbal Pastures
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 06:58:48 -0700

Hello All,

If you are working with livestock, eating food, or know of a loved one who has cancer you might find the works of Jerry Brunetti of interest. I've enclosed some of his resources on these topics.

Several years ago I heard him speak at an Oregon Tilth conference and was enthralled by his attention to detail regarding biodiversity and pasture forbes.

NODPA Resources
Livestock Farmacy and Pantry. By Jerry Brunetti. Added July 1, 2009.
www.nodpa.com/production_plant_biodiversity_070109.shtml - Cached

NODPA Industry News
Plant Biodiversity: Livestock Farmacy and Pantry An article on biodiversity by Jerry Brunetti, which touches on the themes of diversified pasture and ...
www.nodpa.com/industry_news.shtml -

Benefits of Biodiverse forage: www.nsfarming.com/.../Jerry%20Brunetti%20-%20Biiodiverse%20Forage.pdf

FOOD AS MEDICINE
- May 1
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by Jerry Brunetti. Copyright 2007. Northern Michigan Small Farm Conference. Grayling, MI January 27, 2007. FOOD AS. MEDICINE ...
www.msue.msu.edu/objects/.../Food%20as%20Medicine.pdf/

"Jerry Brunetti has an unparalleled understanding of the interrelated dynamics of biological systems. His insight into livestock feeding in without equal. But his true genius shows when he correlates what we know of plant nutrition to animal and human needs."

Jude
www.cascadiapermaculture.com

  • [permaculture] Herbal Pastures, Jude Hobbs, 05/16/2010