permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Overstep the bounds? was: From TruthOut

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kathyann <knat@sprintmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Overstep the bounds? was: From TruthOut
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 18:39:57 -0400

jamesdavid Sneed wrote:
> If all people of consciousness who desire a life in harmony with Nature
> choose not to have children, the only people to be the next generation may
> be the ones raised and taught the worst of consumerism and greed.
That's okay. They'll have to family with us, as the healthier stock will
thrive longer. The children from their former lives of greed will meet
our embrace as our planetary future. They will be raised and taught by
more than those seed consumers.

Peace,
Kathyann (happily raising adopted children and sharing my world with
"other people's" children I value as my future.)