permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Hair to help

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: carolyn anderson <cschampagne@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Hair to help
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:03:31 -0400

Why are we sending these emails around to ourselves?
Send suggestions to BP, or whoever can actually do something about the great
ideas being presented here!
Keeping the information within a small Yahoo group is very inspiring, but
not helpful, it would seem to me.
No criticism intended, just the next step for getting something to actually
get done.

Thanks for all the great ideas!
Carolyn