permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The untold extent of the damage in the Gulf of Mexico

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The untold extent of the damage in the Gulf of Mexico
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 10:55:11 -0400

Angela Manno wrote:

I think Angela is a spammer and I have removed "her" from the list.
I would urge everyone not to click on any of the links she posted
and if you happen to especially do not click on any links in them
or fill out any forms or send any data. All of those links were highly suspicious, despite the facade of legitimate political activism.