permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Carbon farming as solution to climate change?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Steven & Margaret Eisenhauer" <eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Carbon farming as solution to climate change?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:11:16 -0400

Hello Cory,
We are in the Champlain valley of the Adirondacks - upstate New York USA.
We are in the Adirondack Park in the historic apple growing region
sandwiched between Lake George and Lake Champlain. We have just had a
record setting storm with northern New York and Northern Vermont getting up
to 20" of snow (April 27th - 28th). We had just a little snow that
collected on our apple blossoms that are at the pink stage. This is after
unusually warm weather which put us about a month ahead of schedule with
apple development.

Steven Eisenhauer