permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Carbon farming as solution to climate change?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ben Falloon <benjamin@taranakifarm.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Carbon farming as solution to climate change?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 00:27:03 +1000

G'day Mitch,

Darren and I put together a video a while back explaining methods of planting large numbers of trees quickly.
Indeed it's more than likely that figure is accurate, since it's quite easy to plant thousands of trees per day.

Mechanical Tree Planting
http://www.taranakifarm.com/blog/?p=58

Enjoy,

Ben Falloon