permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 87, Issue 13

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Woody Wodraska <wodraska@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 87, Issue 13
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:37:01 -0700

Yes the 'Steiner thing' would be one way to help out and there are many biodynamicists out there who are not engaging in witchcraft or voodoo let's get that straight. anything that
involves the healing of cosmos and earth can be solved through conscious agriculture.
As to whether or not chemtrails ought to be discussed on this list my opinion is that they should as they are totally about restoring cosmic and earthly rhythms that have run amok with the corporate strangleholders such as Monsanto and the likes of them who would like to kill every living thing.
If you want to know more about biodynamics then read Secrets of the Soil, the relevant chapters and then get your teeth into Spiritual Foundations for a Renewal in Agriculture and see what you might have to offer for homeopathy for the soil.
All Blessings,
barbara and woody
Woody Wodraska
wodraska@mac.com