permaculture - Re: [permaculture] manual tools for tilling?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jenny Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] manual tools for tilling?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

I *LOVE* working with a U-bar! So effective and satisfying. That said, 40 by
60 is a huge plot to tackle. I highly recommend enlisting vigorous teenage
labor, from either your own family or the neighborhood!

Jenny Nazak
Licensed Avatar Master
512-619-5363
www.TheAvatarCourse.com

"What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of
difference you want to make." - Jane Goodall

AvatarĀ® is a registered trademark of Star's Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.