permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Garden in Germany would like helper(s)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nina Rinkes <ninarinkes@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Garden in Germany would like helper(s)
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:37:53 +0100

Hi, there!

> > We'd like to grow vegetables,
> > get chicken and build a little outdoor-kitchen.
>
> How do you plan to cook in this outdoor kitchen? Wood? Gas stove?

Wood. We also use it for heating in the house.
The outdoor kitchen is the last thing on the list, though. Must get the
vegetable garden going first, so there's something to cook!
Also, we've got a little open fire-place in the garden, which we can use in
the mean time.

> > We promise you good food (mostly organic and local, our own home-made
> > rye sourdough bread, spelt flat bread, kimchi and other vegetable
> > ferments, hearty stews made from scratch, fresh salads, tasty local
> > cheeses...) and merry company! You could sleep in the house in a
> > little room with a big balcony or in a tent, as you like.
>
> ohmygod, I'll be leaving tommorow....:-)
>
> What food!!!
>
> LL....:

Yeah, head over then!
Nina

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1003xHotmail2
Alles in einem Postfach – Ich will Hotmail!