permaculture - [permaculture] Garden in Germany would like helper(s)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nina Rinkes <ninarinkes@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Garden in Germany would like helper(s)
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 01:43:04 +0100

Hello there,

Would any permaculturist like to visit us budding permaculturalists and help
us a bit?

We, that's me and my two kids (a teenager and a baby), my friends and their
baby plus an adopted
grandmother living in a house with a big garden near the German/Czeck
boarder.

We could need help both with developing a design for our garden (at present
neglected, several nice trees, three small over-grown terraces, otherwise all
on a slope or rather on several different slopes) and implementing that
design. We'd like to grow vegetables, get chicken and build a little
outdoor-kitchen. Also, our "granny" has taken on an allotment, which we want
to help her with. We have some limited experience, but could really do with
the advise of somebody more knowledgeable.

We promise you good food (mostly organic and local, our own home-made rye
sourdough bread, spelt flat bread, kimchi and other vegetable ferments,
hearty stews made from scratch, fresh salads, tasty local cheeses...) and
merry company! You could sleep in the house in a little room with a big
balcony or in a tent, as you like.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Love,
Nina

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1003xHM5Adressen2
Ein Postfach für Alles –  bei Hotmail 5 E-Mail-Adressen online verwalten!