permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Garden in Germany would like helper(s)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nina Rinkes <ninarinkes@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Garden in Germany would like helper(s)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:36:58 +0100

Hello Roman,

Let us know in case you get a chance to visit. We are not too far from
Austria. (6 hours by train from Vienna.) Would be nice to have a family visit
and fall would probably be a good time, as there are plenty of fruit trees
that the children would enjoy snacking from. How old are your kids?

Best regards and have fun travelling,
Nina