permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Resistance Resisters

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Resistance Resisters
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 19:44:07 -0500

Keith D Johnson wrote:
I think showing and teaching IS leadership. It's also the mark of a follower of those who do the same....so, maybe we could say, lead by example, follow your heart, and get out of the way. Whatever works, do it.

Very fine thought, Keith.

Hope you're enjoying some warmer weather.

Its getting there, slowly. Had snow two days ago. Waiting for the ground to dry up so I can prep the beds for planting.

LL